THE COURT OF LAZARUS
A Metropolitan Vampire Society
New York's Original Salon Noir!
Patrons of The Court of Lazarus,
It is my pleasure to announce that our 265th Court will be held on Sunday, February 18th, 2024 at Madame X NYC. Join us at our decadent Haven, NYC's sexiest bar, for a bloody good time. Here's what to expect for this month's Court:
DJ Joe Hart spins Darkwave and Goth
A prolific DJ in NYC, Joe Hart is the driving force of SVMMON and Procession, two of the sexiest parties in the goth scene. He's known for his masterful weaving of Darkwave, EBM, Industrial, and Dark Synth along with his enigmatic sensuous aesthetic. Join the Coven at www.SvmmonCoven.com/Live to discover more ways to support this gifted artist!
Lupercalia Rite with Regent Khalidah
Before there was Valentine's Day, the ancient Romans held a raucous festival of purification and fertility that involved nudity, sacrifice, and S & M. Join our Lupercalia rite to see how many boxes we can check off. This ritual, a joining of storytelling, energy exchange, and veneration, will rouse your senses and leave you ready to build your own empire.
Sovereign Splendor Raffle Basket
Enter for a chance to win! This month's basket will be filled with items that glorify celebration and self-indulgence, and goods that in keeping with the long history of our Court. Grab your $2 tickets from the sign-in table with our Keeper of the Scroll, Lord Draken.
Additional Important Info and Rules of our Court are as follows:
- Court officially begins at 9 pm on the UPSTAIRS floor. Feel free to come early and satiate your appetite with potions of the alcoholic variety. Remember to tip generously!
- Admission is $10 this month for both Citizens and Guests - and don't forget to buy your $2 raffle tickets! Cash only. ATM downstairs at entrance.
- Open to those 21 and older (with valid ID)
- GOTHIC FORMAL dress code is expected and required. Tasteful All-Black Attire at minimum is also acceptable. Extravagance is always appreciated! Court of Lazarus reserves the right to deny entry to those not in dress code.
- Photography and videography are STRICTLY PROHIBITED in ALL areas of New York's Original Salon Noir. Thank you for protecting the sanctity of our Court.
I look forward to seeing you all there!
With Love and Loyalty,
Regent of the Court of Lazarus
Order of the Black Marble
The Court of Lazarus is a "salon noir," a forum for dark ideas, performances and rituals combined with a classic Goth lounge night and dark cocktail party - and some surprises are always thrown in.
PLEASE NOTE: We *strictly* enforce both our dress code and our 21 and older age policy. Please help us by dressing appropriately and bringing your ID. Individuals 18 and over are welcome to join our elist. Please refrain from bringing any weapons to Court unless we are doing a special blade blessing ritual. Photography and videography is not permitted.