THE COURT OF LAZARUS
A Metropolitan Vampire Society
New York's Original Salon Noir!
Patrons of The Court of Lazarus,
It is my pleasure to announce that our 262nd Court will be held on Sunday, November 19th, 2023 at Madame X. Join us at our decadent Haven, NYC's sexiest bar, for a bloody good time. Here's what to expect for this month's Court:
Conclave: Devotion to Hecate
We'll hear from real life devotees about what attracted them to Hecate, some of the personal and/or group practices they engage in, and their advice on getting to know and appreciate this powerful and ancient Goddess of the Witches.
Laurie Bizarro, Temple of Hecate, Inc. High Priestess and Founder
Vinny Apple, Temple of Hecate
Christopher Dinan, Temple of Hecate
Cora Corporeal, Devotee of Hecate
Hecate Night Ritual with Jennifer Bobbe:
Hecate Night is officially November 13, but the Court of Lazarus will celebrate on the 19th with the Dark Goddess of the Witches. This ritual will embody the three-faced Goddess as the priestess of Divination. Bring your dreams, your questions, and your open mind and be prepared to get inspired and empowered. Jennifer Bobbe will lead, and Jacqui Albin and Griffin Motgan will provide presence and guidance in this rite.
DDJ H00dW1tcH spins Dark wave
Our resident DJ returns to fill our Haven to the brim with haunting waves of sound. Expect to hear the best of dark wave and industrial this month.
Cthonic Cauldron Raffle Basket
Enter for a chance to win! This month's basket will be filled with items that evoke the spirit of Hecate's domain. Grab your $2 tickets from the sign-in table with our Keeper of the Scroll, Lord Draken.
Additional Important Info and Rules of our Court are as follows:
- Court officially begins at 9 pm on the MAIN floor. Feel free to come early and satiate your appetite with potions of the alcoholic variety. Remember to tip generously!
- Admission is FREE this month for both Citizens and Guests - don't forget to buy your $2 raffle tickets!
- Open to those 21 and older (with valid ID)
- GOTHIC FORMAL dress code is expected and required. Tasteful All-Black Attire at minimum is also acceptable. Extravagance is always appreciated! Court of Lazarus reserves the right to deny entry to those not in dress code.
- Photography and videography are STRICTLY PROHIBITED in ALL areas of New York's Original Salon Noir. Thank you for protecting the sanctity of our Court.
I look forward to seeing you all there!
With Love and Loyalty,
Regent of the Court of Lazarus
Order of the Black Marble
The Court of Lazarus is a "salon noir," a forum for dark ideas, performances and rituals combined with a classic Goth lounge night and dark cocktail party - and some surprises are always thrown in.
PLEASE NOTE: We *strictly* enforce both our dress code and our 21 and older age policy. Please help us by dressing appropriately and bringing your ID. Individuals 18 and over are welcome to join our elist. Please refrain from bringing any weapons to Court unless we are doing a special blade blessing ritual. Photography and videography is not permitted.