THE COURT OF LAZARUS
A Metropolitan Vampire Society
New York's Original Salon Noir!
Patrons of The Court of Lazarus,
It is my pleasure to announce that our 260th Court will be held on Sunday, September 17th, 2023 at Madame X. Join us at our decadent Haven, NYC's sexiest bar, for a bloody good time. Here's what to expect for this month's Court:
Lucid Dreaming Conclave
Join the occultists of Lazarus for a discussion of this elusive topic. We will delve into the nature of lucid dreaming, how it can be of benefit to the practitioner, and methodology for facilitating this dream-state. Both the scientific and metaphysical facets of lucid dreaming will be addressed. Perhaps we will even touch on how lucid dreaming can enhance energy work and stand as a ritual exercise!
Autumn Equinox Rite with Hierophant Enrico
Our hallowed Hierophant guides the Court in a ritual to support the transition from the blazing, arid summer to the sweet spooky embrace of fall. This ritual will aid in preparing your etheric alignment, subtle bodies, and psyche to meet the seasonal shift of energies. Let this ritual be the start of a bountiful harvest, whether from your actual garden, or from efforts and intentions that you have set earlier in the year.
DJ H00dW1tcH spins for the Court
Our resident DJ is back to spin spooky tracks all night! H00dW1tch has been spinning at the Main Bar since our triumphant return to our Haven, and has spun for the venerable Pax Vampyri Honors. Expect to hear old and new favorites from cold wave, dark wave, and witch house.
Dark Dreams Raffle Basket
Enter for a chance to win a basket sure to fulfill your darkest dreams. This month's basket will be swelling with all manner of items to aid in building a practice of Lucid Dreaming. Grab your $2 tickets from the sign-in table with our Keeper of the Scroll, Lord Draken.
Additional Important Info and Rules of our Court are as follows:
- Court officially begins at 9 pm on the MAIN floor. Feel free to come early and satiate your appetite with potions of the alcoholic variety. Remember to tip generously!
- Admission is FREE this month for both Citizens and Guests - so buy your raffle tickets!
- Open to those 21 and older (with valid ID)
- GOTHIC FORMAL dress code is expected and required. Tasteful All-Black Attire at minimum is also acceptable. Extravagance is always appreciated! Court of Lazarus reserves the right to deny entry to those not in dress code.
- Photography and videography are STRICTLY PROHIBITED in ALL areas of New York's Original Salon Noir. Thank you for protecting the sanctity of our Court.
I look forward to seeing you all there!
With Love and Loyalty,
Regent of the Court of Lazarus
Order of the Black Marble
The Court of Lazarus is a "salon noir," a forum for dark ideas, performances and rituals combined with a classic Goth lounge night and dark cocktail party - and some surprises are always thrown in.
PLEASE NOTE: We *strictly* enforce both our dress code and our 21 and older age policy. Please help us by dressing appropriately and bringing your ID. Individuals 18 and over are welcome to join our elist. Please refrain from bringing any weapons to Court unless we are doing a special blade blessing ritual. Photography and videography is not permitted.